Re: Atomic Train

David Bennetts wrote:

> michael pascoe wrote in message <934850878.953902@diddley.primus.com.au>...
> >Did anyone consider bringing in another engine or two from ahead to pull
> >them up? , and a couple of times  the camera showed the engines in the
> >background, they were powering along spewing black smoke!!!  What a shocker

> Sorry - make that http://us.imdb.com/Title?044039

                      Title search failure

                      The title 044039 that you requested could not be
found.

Reminds me of the correspondent being interviewed by the 4QR PM person
regarding the recent Indian rail disaster.

PM person:

"And did the railway have electric traffic signals or the /old
mechanical ones?/"

Correspondent:

"Erm ..."

--
Robert Kearey           Network Services
ITS                     University of Queensland