Re: Atomic Train

Derek Woodlands wrote:

> Anyone watching the above-named mini series?
>
> One point I'd like to make.  The train was a runaway, why didn't they simply
> shut the locomotives down on the uphill grade and use the 2 locos behind to
> brake it?
>
> Catchya
>
>    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1
>
>        > The home of #The-Pit <
>
> > Home of the Aussie Dropbear Page <

I'm glad I missed the first episode. I watched about 10 mins of
the second to come to the conclusion that it was a total waste
of time to watch it. Full of the usual Yank bullshit and total
disregard for the facts.

I would even say that this was more stupid than that great
American Masturbation , Runaway Train.

--

Pope

Alias	John MacCallum

remove MY from MYlisp to get the real email address.