Re: Y112

Notagunzel <notagunzel@my-deja.com> wrote in message
7p85qu$e57$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:7p85qu$e57$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Perhaps they should use modern diesels?... But one of those died near
> Riddels Ck last night, had to get pushed thru the section by the
> following train.  :o)

Yes the 5:50pm Swan Hill died near Riddells Creek, with a supposed water
pipe leak.  I was on the 7:15 Bendigo following (N class), and we were held
up at St. Albans for approximately 3/4 hour until given authority to proceed
at full speed to Sunbury - at which point the loco was to proceed at a much
slower pace until meeting the dead loco, where it would push it to Kyneton
to be detached.  The Swan Hill is normally also comprised of an N.
Must have been a looooooong ride home to Swan Hill last night!

Reuben