Re: Sources and leads

Where did you get the models bit according to my list that news group is the
next one down.
And you smart A... as one of several jourenalists who monitor this news
group we do get leads from this news group in fact a couple of issues have
been raised in NSW parliament as a result of questions being raised on the
news group.
37B6BE0C.2B429EFA@acay.com.au">news:37B6BE0C.2B429EFA@acay.com.au...