From: <Sendyu@aol.com>
To: <gard@bigpond.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 1999 11:13 PM
Subject: Train trips

> Heelo,
> We are going on a holiday to Brisbane in 3 weeks.  We're catching a plane
> Sydney, then we have to get transport up to Brisbane.  We were hoping to
> catch a plane from Sydney up to Brisbane.  So I was just wondering if you
> could possibly find out the cost per personm to catch a train overnight
from
> Sydney to Brisbane.  I was also wondering how long the trip would take to
get
> there.  So, if you possibly have any information, could you please e-mail
me
> back a.s.a.p.
> Thankyou very much, I really appreciate it.
>
> Natalie Gray.

All timetable information and fares are on the contrylink site at:
www.countrylink.nsw.gov.au
It will tell you of both trips from Sydney to Brisbane (one you change for a
coach service at Murwillumbah to go to Brisbane.)
It also gives you any other services in country NSW and the Melbourne XPT.
Regards.