Re: [Melb] Hillside Trains takeover: farce?

Jeremy Lunn wrote:

> I used to get to camberwell just in time to get a tram with the 7:58am, and I
> just miss it if I get the 8:01am... and I can't get to Box Hill in time for the
> 7:53am!!

It's obvious to me that co-ordinated services would improve the useability of
public transport enormously in Melbourne. However, this simple concept
appears to be too difficult for the current crop of managers, advisors and other
public servants steering public transport. Why isn't it a condition on their
employment that they use their service?