Re: [Melb] Hillside Trains takeover: farce?

paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au (Paul Dwerryhouse) wrote:
>That makes it worse. We desperately need more _weekday_ trains.

I don't think so, I have been on weekday trains (off peak) that are practically
empty.  But at the same time of day on the weekend they were packed...
particurly on Sunday with Sunday trading and everything.  It's a good thing
that trains come every 20 minutes on Sunday now.. the trains come more often,
so there is less waiting.

I must say that I miss that 7:58am train from Box Hill... now there is a 8
minute gap between 7:53am and 8:01am and those trains a packed!!!

I used to get to camberwell just in time to get a tram with the 7:58am, and I
just miss it if I get the 8:01am... and I can't get to Box Hill in time for the
7:53am!!

So obvisouly the amount of peak hour trains have decreased =(

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia