Re: Ballarat Workshops sold

>> Now we need a loco painted up into Hillside colour scheme
>> to haul the suburban sets to and from Ballarat.... :-)
>
>Are you volunteering to drive a Hillside T class for such transfers? :)
>
>Cheers
>David
Me thinks you will need more than a T Class for such transfers!
I used to regularly take 3 car Hitachi sets to Bendigo with a P,[it was
normal to run two engines] and it was bloody slow. The Electrics tend to
become a lot heavier than their weigh bridge  ticket would indicate.
Let me suggest an ideal job for a retired A.
Rod ;o}