Re: Australia's Best!

Hello! Keyboard Cowboys would like to inform you of our Internet Directory
that is located at http://www.keyboardcowboys.com.au and our new, free,
secure, and easy to use Web Mail. You can sign up for your own unique
Keyboard Cowboys e-mail address at http://mail.keyboardcowboys.com.au

To let you know a bit about us... Located in Hurstville NSW, Keyboard
Cowboys is 100 percent Australian owned. We also have a extremely hard
working, talented team of designers, artists, writers and technical people
that really know what they are doing... and boy are they really
on-the-pulse!

As a Internet Directory, we are seeking people to link their sites from ours
(and hopefully, yours to ours.)

But first, all we ask is that you simply have a look at our site, and see
what rewarding information we do have. And if we don't have what it is you
are looking for - let us know!

Thank you for your time.

We hope that we might be of some use to you in the not too distant future.

Promotions Dept.
Keyboard Cowboys Australia
Suite 117, 9 Crofts Avenue
Hurstville NSW 2220
Ph: (02) 9591-9411 Fax:(02) 9554-4724 ICQ: 9261525
http://www.keyboardcowboys.com.au (Australian Internet Directory)
http://mail.keyboardcowboys.com.au  (Web Mail)
e-mail: reception@keyboardcowboys.com.au