Re: Loco hauled suburbans in Brisbane

The QR website TVM ("timetable vending machine") is very good.  It provides
information on train type down to:

Electric loco hauled
Diesel loco hauled
ICE
IMU
EMU/SMU (no differentiation).

If you request all Bowen Hills to Roma Street services and vice versa you'll
get all loco hauled services.

It was a shame that I didn't know however that the pm Roma Street -
Caboolture service was diesel hauled.  That's twice I've missed an 39 class
run.

Chris