Re: Westlander to Charleville

I  travelled back to Brisbane on it end of March last year.  Booked a 3rd
class sleeper and had the cabin all to myself.  Enjoyed that!  Mini-bus was
used to take passengers (all 16 of them) from Charleville to Roma as there
had been a loco failure on the outward journey.   Didn't test the meals.
Can't recollect anything out of the ordinary with their pies! (without
sauce)

Cheers
Michael