Re: Some observations.

I dont think he was American bashing..
He was true about the game... 19 mins to produce a 2 min play.. come on ...
We had a NFL player by the name of Sharpe who complained about everything..
You cant please everyone however the commentators loved the place.
I guess this will be mirrored at the Olympics...
I dont really worry about complainers because I live here and been to most
major cities around the world...Thats why I still live here...

- Lasty

o9or3.3$NW.239097@news0.optus.net.au">news:o9or3.3$NW.239097@news0.optus.net.au...