Re: Sydney Central to Broadmeadows

jumbojim@my-deja.com wrote in message <7okvb6$923$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>No he's not, Dejanews shows that he's posted 11 times since April 1999.

And just about every single one is telling us that Railway Digest is about
to be mailed or will be on sale soon.

>His keyboard just isn't as big or loud or as ill-informed as yours and
>he doesn't have to have an offensive, immature posting name in order to
>be noticed.

Hi fucknugget - at least I post using my real email address instead of
hiding behind a Deja address - everyone knows exactly who I am (unlike you).
And the reason for the moniker is because of some of the other groups I post
to.

>Rgds
>
>JJ

And who exactly is JJ? Some gutless wonder who doesn't want us to know who
he is?

DaveP