Re: Sydney Central to Broadmeadows

Don
The distance between the two places you mentioned is
163 kilometres by rail. Further details of the NSW
system can be found in the recent ARHS publication,
Railfan Handbook NSW. It is available from the ARHS
Bookshop, 67 Renwick St Redfern NSW for $12.95
plus postage and handling (if applicable).
Ph/fax (02) 9699 1714
or email: arhsnsw@accsoft.com.au
The monthly magazine, Railway Digest also has current
affairs info concerning Australian railways which may be of interest also.
Regards
Derek Rogers
Editor - Railway Digest

7ojipg$hpr$1@news.iinet.net.au">news:7ojipg$hpr$1@news.iinet.net.au...