Re: age articles

John Cleverdon <johnc@cdi.com.au> wrote in message
37AB9726.27831397@cdi.com.au">news:37AB9726.27831397@cdi.com.au...

> Incidentally, am I the only "locospotter" in Australia, or are there
others as
> well?
> Interesting to see that trainspotting seems to be most common in the UK -
that's
> where most eccentrics apparently live.

I think you will find that 'getting' locomotives (i.e. riding behind them)
is more popular in Australia.  This, combined with 'getting' track, are 2
key objectives for the hard core 'travel' gunzel, (opposed to the 'photo'
gunzel).

--
Mr Notagunzel. (only had approx. 400 locos at last count)
Rail Transportation Connoisseur.