age articles

Todays sunday Age 1.8.99 had an interesting but brief article in Escape 4
under heading Teen Odyssey Peter Hanlon meets possibly the world's youngest
and weirdest trainspotter.  I had a brief chuckle to myself reading  about a
young English lad riding the system taking notes and recording numbers much
to the bemusement of the author.

Also in The Age Sunday July 11 a video preview about a former connie keeps a
record of our famous tramways. Titled Tram People and available from the
Rail Fan Shop 40 Market St Melbourne.

Just keeping on track
Thommo