Re: CityRail Fare Refunds

I once bought a ticket to a smaller station (forgot which one), and wanted a
refund (and buy another one to a major station...I think it was Parramatta).
They refused on the basis because the ticket won't be able to be sold again
on the same day.

37ab6bbd.0@newshost.pcug.org.au">news:37ab6bbd.0@newshost.pcug.org.au...