Re: Nambour Sugar

Thanks John,

I was asking on behalf of some of my non internet connected Brisbane mates who have next Wednesday
off due to the Ekka holiday.

For those down south, Ekka is the Brisbane Show. Ekka public transport usually provided in ultra
modern 25 kva ac EMU sets as well as carriages hauled by heritage steamers.

Cheers
Peter Cokley
http://homepages.msn.com/PicnicPl/petan-oz