Re: Tunnels

: I was just wondering about all the tunnels in Australia and in Victoria
: specifically, Is there a list/photos on-line?

: How many are there in NSW, QLD, etc. (any in SA?)

I can tell you there are plenty in NSW, QLD and SA, all very hilly.

There are two tunnels between Jolimont and West Richmond.

There is a good book in the railfan shop about tunnels that are not used
by trains, either disused, never used, bypassed etc.

There is also the tunnel under Footscray Station for the dual gauge.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord