Re: Concord West - Availability of Accident Report

In <37A5B4B9.53FFCCA0@ozemail.com.au> David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> writes:

>Anumber of Hornsby drivers have told me that there always used to be to
>medium indications before getting a turnout, but after the new 80 km/h
>turnouts were installed, there was only one.

By 'medium indications', you presumably mean 'more than one medium
indication', right? The rules only require one, and I guess in times past
there would have only been one (probably before Strathfield Perspex was
built and the then-old signalling replaced).

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport