Re: Movable span bridges

Good project.
The Echuca bridge was not movable - it was high level.
The movable ones were Tocumwal (Murray River) road & rail, now rail only.
Murrabit (Murray River, Stony Crossing line), now road only.
Robinvale (Murray River) road & rail, now road only.
These were a straight lifting span.

Paringa bridge (Murray River, Barmera line) was another of these.

The bridge near Yelta was designed to take rail, but never did.

Menindee & Grafton were bascule spans.
AFAIK the monorail is not a movable link: the bridge is now immobile.

The Semaphore line must have had a movable span at Port Adelaide until
deviated, but I am not sure of the type.

Only slightly further afield, there was a lifting span in the Auckland dock
area.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith