Re: Another RSA worker killed

There needs to be more awareness of safety in and around trains. Perhaps
complacency sets in and the work site is considered only in terms of the
tasks involved i.e. digging trenches etc.
There is a systemic risk concerning trains - in that obviously trains cannot
divert to avoid people nor can they stop quickly.

Andrew Honan