Re: Take Over/Multi skilling

 > From: "Graeme Sproul" <sproul@dcsi.net.au>
 > I heard a rumour that the Warragul carpenter, 2 S&C mates, and an W&W
 > employee from Sale get the chop today.
 > A.B.B. takes over track force maintenance on Sale line, the Signal
 > maintenance technician will have to get welders ticket and then work with
 > patrolman as his mate???. Presumably if Xing fault comes in at other end
of
 > line they will abandon patrol and attend fault.
 > Ah this brave new world of the Multi Skilled operative.

What a pity they won't have any vehicles. S & C leased all their vehicles
and when the leasing company asked  A.B.B. if they wanted to take over or
start new leases A.B.B. wanted a 4 week lease. They were offered a minimum
of 6 months. No we only want 4 weeks . No can do says leasing company. So no
vehicles for a while.