Re: HAstus users e-group formed

Anthony Tubbs (atubbs@mpx.com.au) wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I set up an e-group for Hastus users at
> www.e-groups.com/group/hastus/info.html
> intended to share info on the Giro-Hastus Scheduling system

I've sent this message over to misc.transport.urban-transit
and misc.transport.rail.misc as well, since this is where most people
from around the world would be who use Hastus. From work I'll also make
sure that it gets posted to the transit-prof (transit professionals),
communitytrans[it], and CTN (Canadian Transit News) mailing lists if it
hasn't already been posted there.

--
####    |\^/|     Colin R. Leech     ag414 or crleech@freenet.carleton.ca
#### _|\|   |/|_  Civil engineer by training, transport planner by choice.