Train Dispatcher Software News

8 new territories were added to the "Customer Contributed" (free) territory
library and 4 existing territories in the "Customer Contributed" (free)
territory library were updated on 4/21/99.

The following is a list of the new territories:

CSX - Cincinnati Terminal
Indiana & Ohio Railway, DT&I Subdivision - Diann, MI to Washington Court
House, OH
Lackawanna Railroad (Circa 1958) - Scranton, PA to Dover, NJ
Milwaukee Railroad - Corfu, WA to Avery, ID
Milwaukee Railroad - Tacoma, WA to Corfu, WA
Northern Ireland Railway - Belfast to Larne
Norfolk Southern Railway - Columbus, OH to Cincinnati, OH
Northeast Corridor - Washington, DC to Philadelphia, PA (Using Train
Dispatcher 1's Train Schedules)

The following is a list of the updated territories:

Burlington Northern Santa Fe - Memphis, TN to Thayer, MO
Conrail - Elkhart, IN to Toledo, OH
Conrail - Toledo, OH to Berea, OH
Georgia Railroad - Atlanta, GA to Augusta, GA

The total number of track territories now available is 184.  A total list of
these territories can be found at http://www.signalcc.com/train2/track.html

Train Dispatcher is a computer simulation of a railroad traffic control
system.  A free demo version of the program can be downloaded from our web
page at http://www.signalcc.com

Signal Computer Consultants
P.O. Box 18445
Pittsburgh, PA  15236
Toll Free Tel. (US & Canada only) 888 872-4612
Tel. 412 655-1884
Fax. 412 655-1893
e-mail signal@usaor.net
Web Page http://www.signalcc.com