Re: Comments/corrections - VR map

<<<<<> > AFAIK, the line actually ran Moe - Yallourn - Hernes Oak as a loop,
there
> > were not two *seperate* branches.>>>>>

That's what I believe but I'm not sure of the exact alignment and of course
Yallourn has to be shown twice as the station, (and town)  had 2 different
locations.

Through running from Moe to Hearnes Oak (via Yallourn) was only possible for a
very short period of time I believe

More research is needed on this.

<< I see you have included Jacksons Loop as a "closed station".  Should you
also
include Rock Loop and Drome Loop in this category? >>

I included the now closed Grampians loop too. Yes, you are correct, Rock and
Drome will be included and my suburban map will have them as I'm running out of
room. My final country map will stop at Werribee I think.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/