Re: Interstate Platform at Geelong + elsewhere

MarkBau1 <markbau1@aol.comQQQQyuk> wrote in message
19990416033933.10079.00001110@ng98.aol.com">news:19990416033933.10079.00001110@ng98.aol.com...
> Why would you need a longer platform at Seymour? Just get the connie to
herd
> the punters to the door that will stop at the platform, what's so hard?

Have you ever tried walking through a number of carriages on an XPT, with
luggage (which due to its size, shape, firmness, colour, sexual preference
was not allowed as booked luggage) whilst travelling at speed, on track in
Victoria that needs some serious maintenance?

If you have not, then I can understand why you made the above comment, but
if you have then the above comment is totally out of place. :-)

Ben Staples