Re: Steam trains in Vic?

>Can anyone advise me about any regular steam trains running in Vic, other
>than Puffing Billy or miniature railways?  Also advice on how to contact
>the operators would be helpful.

Victorian Goldfields Railway run (ex VR) steam trains from Maldon to
Muckleford and return every Wednesday (1130 + 1300) and Sunday (1130,
1300 + 1430) plus dinner trains about once a month (next one on the
saturday night of Queens Birthday weekend).

Contact them at vgr@castlemaine.net.au

Belerine Peninsular railway also operate (ex TGR, QR, WAGR) steam (not
sure about dates, times, contacts, etc).

Cheers

Krel

Just another eccentric crank.