Re: C3009

Give me a V set to Melbourne over an XPT any day... at least one can sleep
in a V set. When i went out to Katoomba on Saturday i kept on dozing off,
and i was sitting backwards (was with a friend, direction doesnt bother me
that much). One the trip up to Sydney on Friday on the XPT i did not get to
sleep til after Junee and still kept on waking up. on the way back i only
went to sleep after about Goulburn because i was dead tired after 5 days or
so of <5 hour sleep nights.

Michael.