Re: C3009

Hrm... money i spose... they should have gone with the Tangara seats (sorry
to those anti-non-direction-of-travel seat people out there). Found they
seemed a little more comfortable than the dodgy vinyl seats... Although out
of the lot i found that the V set seats were the most comfortable for me.

m.