Re: Victorian closing dates that I have.

Reminds of a story about Derek Cross, a well-known railway photographer, who
wanted a good shot of a mixed train leaving Karangahake Station and heading
for the Karangahake tunnel.  Since trains hardly ever stopped at Karangahake
and he wanted a good "dramatic" shot of the train struggling up the grade,
he consigned a chicken from Paeroa South to Karangahake!  He got his shot of
the train, and the local farmer got his chicken back.  A chicken (or was it
a pigeon?) would be much easier to carry in a car than a sheep!

Cheers
Mike McDonald