Re: U sets in "The Matrix" ??

For the record, the cars used in the filming were three "retained" cars
CF5017, TF6013, ETB6029 and one other motor-car CF5025, which had a
double-door cut into one side (which totally stuffed it as a preservation
item, given it was one of the few U-boat cars remaining with lift-up
windows).

The three retained cars (for the SRA Heritage fleet) were returned to
Carriage Works after the filming, whilst 5025 was later sold.

Roy H