Re: Sydney Olympic transport

Hi all!

One problem that may need to be looked at is the amount of people cramming
onto the platforms. During the NRL Double Header (GO YOU KNIGHTS) my mate
Clint was about 2 feet from the train, people pushing left, right and centre
when his leg slipped between the train and the platform.

 I have never actually used the train service at Olympic Station, but I did
take some photos earlier that day when it wasn't as crowded. I realise there
is only a small gap between the train & platform.

He said if it wasn't for some kind Sydneysider who grabbed him, he would
have probably gone under, or at least part of the way. Imagine if this was
an elderly person.

Steve.