Re: Countrylink website.

In article <7ejp1g$62r$1@news.mel.aone.net.au>, "David Proctor"
<daproc@spam_this.umpires.com> wrote:

> >West Coast Rail are quite good too. There were a few niggles with some
> >aspects of their service the time I travelled but the experience is still
> >quite worthwhile in general and especially so when compared to the likes of
> >Countrylink.

WCR do appear to pull an interesting one on their passengers though.  On
the friday evening down service I travelled on recently, the attendant
came through the lead car and told us that we would have to shift to
another car at Geelong as the vehicle was defective.  Pity she was trying
to tell a car load of fans travelling in the BK for the RTA special who
didn't buy her story and didn't shift.
It came back later that she was told to shift the passengers by the head
conductor so they could shut down the lead car, but she couldn't
comprehend the fact we were a special car attached.
I wonder, does WCR do this often??

--
Stuart Thyer
Photographer-Department of Anatomy