Re: Wisconcin wants in,still!

A couple of good points, however WC (or any other US RR) won't buy a
system to close it down. They will go out and wrestle some freight
back off the trucking industry. WC has an excellant record at doing
it. I hope they get Freight Corp. and do a Tassie to them. Keep the
operating staff, sack the Marketing Dept and bring about 4 Yanks. They
replaced 40 sales staff in Tassie with 3 Yanks and easily increased
sales. Makes you wonder what they have been doing all these years.