Re: Wisconcin wants in,still!

The Westrail sell-off setup will be similar to VLF.

The standard gauge is more to the US standard - 60kg rail on the main, and
good structure gauge.

Let's see now, "Western Central" - hmmm?

Now, about the narrow gauge ("well there's the switchers, where's the high
ball stuff" as one unkind visitor once said, admittedly looking over Roma
St) - well that's been subject to a rather intense prune-back to gain
efficiency, and WC is no stranger to 3'6".

So, I'd go along with this suggestion. Could be interesting viewing. BTW,
the NP is part of the Coalition - and holds transport over here - there's NO
WAY - let's repeat it - NO WAY they'd allow the rural constituency to be
sold down the river. Whoever buys Westrail delivers cheap grain to port or
gets the pitchfork right out of WA.