Re: Wisconcin wants in,still!

Being oversome by the forces of darkneww, < Tell > became an unwitting
member of the conspiracy when he wrote:

>Yes indeed, it was supposed to make our national rail
>network a reality.

It will take time - the new locos, rolling stock, integrated sales and
marketting department (not having to deal with 3 or 4 systems to send
something from Brisbane to Perth) - these things do not turn things around
in one or two years. It takes time for customers to acquire confidence and
place more freight on rail. Of course, a few good deviations, particularly
on North Coast NSW to signifigantly reduce journey times, wouldn't go astray
either!

>In fairness to NRC, they run the gauntlet of our
>Federal and State politicians.

Perhaps if they are sold they would be free of this interference.

DaveP

=========

Known spammers/idiots list - spambots, please take note, and do your stuff!

ahill26876@aol.com , sales@aitnet.net , Joe1orbit@aol.com , pjm@syd.net.au ,
babymash@manawatu.gen.nz