Re: Wisconcin wants in,still!

<< FV pay "nothing" - it's their track for the next 15 years.  Other
users, from VLP to SRV to ASR to ATN to NR will pay FV track access
charges set down by the Government's Regulator General (obviously FV
will have a considerable input to setting these access charges). >>

Does this effect National Rail or just to intrastate operators? If I brought
VLF I'd want exclusive access, or make my competitors pay through the nose if I
was going to be paying for track maintenence.

<< (Marinus van
Onselen talks of 10,000 tonne freight trains in an "Age" interview >>

This should be good, what are they going to do? Re-equip every coupler in the
fleet and flatten Victoria's roller coaster track profile?

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/