Re: Tramway to Melbourne Docklands

My understanding is that the city circle is likely to be extended
westwards around Docklands Esplanade (now known as Fottscray Rd) and
some routes currently in Spencer Street might also be diverted further
West.  These routes are shown in the current Melway maps as proposed
tram lines.  However - AFAIK there has been no formal announcement of
exactly what will happen here.  There was talk a couple of weeks ago
about weird things like 'people movers' etc - but that was in the comic
book called the Herald Sun alongside discussion of such things as a
light rail link to the airport so put whatever weight on all that as you
see fit.