Re: Help with New IP Timetable.

IP is being slowed from 1.4 (the news was given 2 months earlier, so it is
*not* an April Fool joke.
Perth arr. 9.20, dep. 10.00 next day.  This is a reduction of turnround
time, not an extension, destroying the chance of a 24-hour layover in
Adelaide or elsewhere.
It also destroys the brilliant timetable which I wrote for an overseas
visitor: connecting from IP arriving in Perth to Rottnest Island in time to
do the tourist railway, returning to the mainland in time to connect with
the afternoon/evening Australind to Bunbury.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Robin <dirtcircuitvideos@bigpond.com>