Re: Herald-Sun liftout on railways

John Cleverdon wrote:

> For those interested, Sunday's Herald Sun (4/4) has a two-page special
> report on the "Golden Age of Rail" (ppg 38-9) as well as a liftout map
> (centre pages) showing the Victorian railway network.

good one. My stepmother is coming over here this evening. She always
cuts out and posts me the Melbourne newspaper transport articles; with
luck she will bring this one on the plane with her.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, the seas sleep and
the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else
the tea is getting cold. Come on Ace, we've got work to do!"
-- The last words of the last BBC Dr Who, played by Sylvester McCoy, in
part three of Survival, screened December 6 1989. Ten years ago this
year.