Re: Annualised Salaries

> Here in sunny Queensland we have an "Agregate wage" in which
> we lost all penalty rates but "supposedly" gained  more money.
> If interseted EM me and I'll try and explain how it works.
> Darryl, Townsville.

when i worked for new zealand rail as a locomotive engineer in the early 90
s we used an aggregate wage system...from emeory it went ..rate plus 46 %
all of the time no matter when.  we also had it sweet in that when we worked
on a day off our time was made up to 80 hours [ per fortnight ] before the
extra hours were added...

the aggregate wage was generally very well accepted ..while on holiday we
still were paid rate plus 46 %...