Re: New Rail Site

Friends,

> I thought David had a point: If the advert for a web site is in one
> language, it might be reasonable to expect it to point out if the site
> itself is in a different language.

A couple of points about this discussion:

1) You can get am online translated version of a site like this by using

http://babelfish.altavista.com/cgi-bin/translate?

which can do Portuguese to English amongst others. The home
page text processed this way reads:

"This is my dedicated site exclusively to the way of ecologico and safe
, existing
carrier public until the present. This site is fruit of an enormous
research for net and pictures also of the company where I work to.
Adtranz.  a multinational that acquired the installations, technology
and man power specialized of the former ones Sorefame."

2) The site itself consists largely of a huge collection of
photos, which I guess are meant to speak for themselves.

Just trying to help,

Charlie
North Wales Notice Board, now with added *Shed*!
http://www.page27.co.uk/nwales/nwnews.htm