Re: Sydney water and Countrylink

David Bromage wrote in message <6u9lc5$p5e$3@news.mel.aone.net.au>...

>How about Canberra? There are two Xplorer sets which run the Canberra
>service. One is idle for 90 minutes between 15.50 and 17.20, and the other
>is stabled overnight. Each could use Canberra water.
>
>Ditto Armidale and Moree water, although they'd only get flushed every
>second day.

I believe that special facilities are required to flush the tanks - it is
not simply a matter of opening all the taps to let the water run out at the
same time as putting a hose in. (I was just as ropeable and did a lot of
jumping up and down and screaming, until I was shown the procedure at Meeks
Road).

Hope this helps,

David "The Doctor" Proctor