Re: Modified BL for Westernport

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:49:26 GMT, krel4203@netconnect.com.au (Krel )
wrote, and I selectively quote:

>BL27 in the RTS shed under going final fitout. Looks good.

BL27 led two green BLs to Long Island and back today, 16 Sep 1998 (I'm
sure krel will give us the details later tonight).

One thing I didn't know was that the BLs are unidirectional (like
WCR's Bs) as only one cab in each loco has been made operational a/c
cost I'm told, not soundproofing as on B61 & B76.

Look for a couple of pics on my web page after 2000.

Regards

Yuri
---

Yuri J Sos
Melbourne VIC AUS

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Personal Web site at http://people.enternet.com.au/~steam4me
(last updated 16 September 1998 2000h)
New: BL in Steelink, R707, K183 at Bacchus Marsh