Melb. Temp. Suburban Timetable - Extension to be confirmed

Dear all,

To accommodate the reconstruction of platform 4 and 5 at Flinders
Street, temporary suburban train timetable commenced on 27/9/98 and to
end on 31/10/98 at 4am.  As indicated in another post earlier that the
project may not complete on time.  Therefore, this temporary timetable
maybe extended into next week (to be confirmed by METROL).

I will keep you posted on this matter, when I received more information.

I.C.

IMING CHAN
Melbourne, Australia                                     Station Staff
Email: chani@translib.com.au                           Hillside Trains