Re: Great Northern MPD?

Les Brown wrote in message <3636f53c.42129310@news.ocean.com.au>...
>Great Northern appear to have now setup shop at the former TNT
>Contrans depot beside Dynon Road.
>
>You can't miss them, they have hung their shingle on this BIG sign on
>the overhead crane which once said TNT.
>
>Are they diversifying or is the crane intended to be useful for
>refurbishing GM's et al.
>
>Never a dull moment in Victoria these days.
>
>Les Brown
Funny thing about Great Northern....they keep getting bigger and bigger!
after the setback and loss of the old Dynon Car Shops....
a small shed in South Dynon
the old Cement Shed at / near the West Tower
sharing Facilities of Hobsons Bay Model Railway Club at West Tower
Now occupying the second floor of the West Tower
Also Leasing the old TNT Dual Gauge Yard at Dynon.
Mark my word...Paul Moore and his group are going places!
Exciting Times are just around the corner.....but only after some pretty bad
times.

Victorian Enginemen who have been deeply disturbed by the Victorian Liberal
[facist}
Policy of destroying the Railways [and their jobs] in favour of their
Elitist mates like Lindsay
Fox and the influential Oil Lobby, are waiting very nervously, as the team
of Senior Management tour the State with hatchets
honed and clearly visable!  Wodonga had its turn today, and everyone is very
disturbed. Rumours of savings of $10 million a year
demanded, and yet no mention of trying to capture some of the business in
this area, which is extremely lucrative!
The Trucks have never been bothered by V/Line or Freight Rail.... Railways
are not even recognised for the joke that they are!
Management of the Freight Center [Private Coy.] Not being able to find out
if they have gained a new contract, never the less have increased the amount
of daily freight via the Freight Gate. Today for example 14 loaded
containers arrived on 9350 on 5 flats, all fully loaded. As well
two 48 ft Pantecs arrived by Road, also fully loaded. We have not seen that
for years!
                                            Rod