Re: New Vicorian rail/tram projects?

>On 28 Oct 1998 03:30:02 GMT, dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage)
>wrote:
>>I heard the Victorian government announced this morning the exnention of
>>the Mont Albert tram line to Box Hill, and electrification to Sunbury. Is
>>this true?

Nothing on the news tonight, or on the govt press release web site
(See the super-friendly URL
http://www.vic.gov.au/domino/web_notes/pressrel.nsf/0742a367aba6bba84a2563710009f05f?OpenView
)

It'll be election time again in a year or two, it should be about time for them
to start getting nice again... I wonder when/if we'll get Saturday timetables
all weekend as promised at the last election?

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...