Re: "Day of the Roses"

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:27:20 +1000, "Pat Gallagher"
<gallagherpj@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I REALLY hope you're taking a troll here. This whole "trainspotting" thing
>is petty and tedious, and detracts from and is insulting to the real focus
>of the story, the people who lost their lives and the heroes who saved those
>who could be saved. WHO CARES about the tacks? Only a true anal retentive
>would worry over something like this.
>
>Jesus, if you want to get picky, I knew the real Erica Watson in college,
>and the actress they chose didn't look a thing like her, so there.

The problem here is that these messages are being crossposted to both
aus.tv and aus.rail.

In aus.rail we are all train enthusiasts or work for the railways.
Attention to those petty details is what we are interested in - what
our hobby is all about.

We do not wish to lessen the tragedy in anyway, nor the way the story
was portrayed.  Though those "minor" details do grate heavely on those
of us interested in railways.

Albert Alcoceba
  <><
alberta@zip.com.au