Re: "Day of the Roses"

Graham D Baker wrote in message <36326E3F.D17FBC0C@ozdocs.net.au>...
>Seeing what budget they must have been on

Why does everyone keep trying to make out they were on a shoestring???  Look
at all the big name actors/actresses!  They sure splurged there... certainly
doesn't give off an air of tight pursestrings to me.

More to the point... most of the errors that have been pointed out would
either be free or cheap to fix or not get wrong in the first place.  Such as
the "State Railway Authority" workshops.

Does anyone actually *know* how much or how little money they had before we
continue this thread?  Or are we all just guessing here?

--
Robs the Wollongong Quokka
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~quokka/